Rhez is a silly girl from Philippines. She loves frappe, movie marathon and fashion styles. She blogs her notes on programming (some IT stuffs), travelling and things happened around the world and in her life abouts. She worked as a front end developer by profession.
1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Sensitive, Adaptable and Loyal
2. What’s been your scariest moment?
It was when I took a ride on Universal Studio’s Revenge of the Mummy – a high speed roller coaster on a total darkness. That ride was killing me off.
3. What travel scams have you heard about?
I heard about the unmetered taxi rates locally but haven’t experienced it yet.
4. What was the most challenging thing you’ve done?
The most challenging thing I’ve ever done so far was traveling solo to the other country for the first time. It was my first out of country trip. I was lucky I immediately became friends with that one girl, I followed her until we reached to the airport destination until my friends came pick me up.
5. What was the best place you stayed in?
The best place that I have stayed in so far is in Agua Azul, one of the private resort in South of Cebu. I like it very much the striking antique interiors and the surroundings are just like a paradise, you don’t feel like you have neighbors, a very quiet and peaceful place to relax.
6. Would you rather see a lot of places or get to know one really well?
I’d rather see lots of places. One should not miss but If I plan to live a little longer on a certain place then I have to know it well I guess.
7. Who is the person at home that you miss the most?
It’s my little brother who keeps nagging me for cakes and ice cream, also the moment when we argue each other on tv channels where he always want to stick around Cartoon Network while I like HBO’s.
8. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
I want to be on top of one of the magnificent rocks in 12 Apostles, Victoria, Australia with the man of my dreams.
9. What is the one thing you could not live without on your travels?
I cannot live without my smartphone… I can write it on it, take pictures, notes, the different time zone it has to offer and beyond all, the communication.