This week, I decided to start a series called ’10 Questions’. I will be asking my fellow travel bloggers to get to know more about them and their travel style which hopefully inspires others to awaken/strengthen their inner wanderlust.
So, to kick off this series, I start with myself.
1. When did you first get bitten by the travel bug?
Year 2004. Started as an out of town with a group of friends.
2. As a traveler, how would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Frugal. Spontaneous. Friendly.
3. What’s your favorite place so far?
NYC! This is where I got engaged 🙂
3. Who was the most interesting person you met while travelling?
Olivier, now my travel partner slash husband. He was travelling around the Philippines to hit the most interesting dive spots. We met unexpectedly while diving with the whale sharks in Southern Cebu.
4. What place is top of your bucket list?
Tahiti. I am a beach bum, this place is perfect for me.
5. Do you have plans to settle down eventually?
Yes, but I will still be travelling occasionally.
6. Do you prefer solo travel or with someone else?
I can do both, it depends on the location.
7. What was the most memorable moment when you travel?
Watching the super moon while cruising the sea.
8. What makes you the happiest while traveling?
Meeting interesting people along the way.
9. Do you maintain routines when you travel?
Yes, going around on a motorbike to explore the city or island on the first day.
10. What’s the best piece of travel advice you can share?
Be spontaneous and flexible. For me, that’s the ultimate way to enjoy traveling.
Share your thoughts. I would love to hear them!